Last night, a star was born on Snooth's virtual VDLT Burgundy wine tasting.
The star was the six spectacular wines. Each received fabulous marks and comments from the super tasters and fans blogging. The star was, of course, Raphael for selecting the wines. The star was Madina for her terrific, warm, and knowledgeable presentation of our wines. The star was host Gregory Dal Piaz and his incredibly efficient administrator, Kirsy. The show concluded with bloggers unanimously demanding a Snooth-VDLT virtual wine tasting Part Two.
This smash hit is now playing in your home at your convenience. Buy the six bottles tasted on the show for just $125 (regularly $260). Invite some friends over and taste along with Greg and Madina.
The kit includes:
- '09 Volnay Clos La Cave, Domaine Rossignol-Fevrier ($47.00)
- '09 Macon Chaintre, Domaine Fabrice Larochette ($15.18)
- '09 Chassagne-Montrachet, Domaine Philippe Colin ($44.99)
- '08 Beaune 1er Cru Montrevenots, Domaine Dubreuil-Fontaine ($40.99)
- '08 Gevrey-Chambertin En Songe, Domaine Marchand-Grillot ($47.00)
- '08 Vosne-Romanee Les Petits Monts, Domaine Robert Sirugue ($68.99)